– Private Residential Enclave at Sunset Way Precinct
– 999-years Leasehold Development
– Minutes Drive to Bukit Timah Nature Reserve
– Near the Educational Belt with Ngee Ann Poly, Singapore Poly, Singapore Institute of Management (SIM), National University of Singapore (NUS) etc.
– Potentially enjoy Unblocked Views over the landed housing estate and greenery
|Project Name||Ki Residences at Brookvale|
|Developer Name||Hoi Hup Realty & Sunway Group|
|Tenure of Land||999 Years Leasehold|
|Site Area||373,008 sqft|
|Expected Temporary Occupation Period (T.O.P)||To Be Advised|
|Total Number of Storeys||To Be Advised|
|Total Number of Units||Approximately 660|
Ki Residences at Brookvale is an upcoming condominium development located at Sunset Way near Clementi Road in District 21. The site was successfully acquired by Joint Venture Hoi Hup Realty & Sunway Group during an en bloc sale exercise of former 160-unit development Brookvale Park in 2018 with a successful sale price of $530 million reflecting a land rate of approximately $932 psf per plot ratio. The land parcel has a total site area of approximately 373,008 sq ft site zoned ‘Residential’ with a gross plot ratio of 1.6.
The former Brookvale Park is located within the exclusive Sunset Way enclave designated for bungalows and private residential developments. It is a short drive away from Holland Village, Bukit Timah Nature Reserve and near to reputable tertiary and international education institutions, such as Ngee Ann Polytechnic, Singapore Polytechnic, National University of Singapore and Singapore University of Social Sciences.